3020 and 3050 Series PXI RF Signal Generators
Click here for a detailed comparison of all RF Signal Generator models.
The 3020 and 3050 Series are compact 3U high precision PXI modular RF signal generators. Their functionality and performance are ideally matched to the needs of RF test systems for design verification and manufacturing up to 6 GHz. They provide RF output power control ranging from –121 dBm to +20 dBm with modulation bandwidths up to 200 MHz.
- Models, 3020A, 3020C, 3021C, 3025, 3025C, 3026C and 3050A
- High speed frequency switching
- Low phase noise
- Level range -121 dBm up to +20 dBm
- Level accuracy ±0.3 dB
- Dual-channel arbitrary waveform generator
- Up to 200MHz modulation bandwidth
- Digital interface for IQ streaming (3020 series)
- Optional analog IQ inputs and outputs (3020 series)
- Optional IQCreator waveform creation software — www.aeroflex.com/IQCreator
Click to Enlarge
Each PXI RF signal generator supports generating the complex modulated signals for digital radio communications test applications as well as basic AM and FM modulation and CW applications. Their excellent level accuracy, low noise, speed and wide bandwidth make them an ideal choice for high-volume automated production test.