Percision Attenuator Sets, dc to 26.5 GHz
Aeroflex / Weinschel
offers several standard Attenuator Sets as well as custom designed sets to fit your specific application. Most any of our standard fixed attenuators or other components can be supplied in a calibrated set with your specilized testing or packaging requirements.
Click here for Data Sheet!
|Percision Attenuator Sets
||Type N per MIL-STD-348
||Precision N per MIL-STD-348
Other features include:
- Test Data: Test Data for each attenuator is provided.
- Data furnished: AS-6 and AS-18, Insertion loss & SWR ports 1 and 2 test data supplied at 0.05, 4.0, 8.0, 12.4 and 18.0 GHz and AS-20, Insertion loss
& SWR ports 1 and 2 test data supplied at 0.05, 4.0, 8.0, 12.4, 18.0 and
- Wide Temperature Range: -55°C to 125°C. Full rated power to
25°C, derated Linearity to 0.5 watts @ 125°C.
- Uniform Phase Characteristics: Excellent unit-to-unit tracking and phase linearly with frequency.
- Rugged Construction: Designed to meet all environmental requirements of
- High Repeatability Connectors (Type N, SMA, 3.5mm).
- Durable Storage Case.