Circuit Card Assembly
Aeroflex Colorado Springs/Circuit Card Assembly offers a full turnkey electronic manufacturing operation, including assemblies, modules, systems complete with testing and coating capabilities, in a domestic facility.
We procure full Bills of Materials, qualify components where necessary, and
Build-to-Spec all volumes of boards.
Aeroflex recently completed their Ceramic Column Grid Array (CGA) package qualification with the assistance of Six Sigma Services.
Please call 800-645-8862 with all inquiries.
- Assembly processes for both ANSI-J-STD-001 including DS/ES and NASA 8739
- ISO 9001:2008 certified with AS9100:2004 Rev C value-added compliance
- ESD Certified to ANSI-ESD S20.20 for assemblies and Integrated Circuits
- Environmental and quality control systems. Colorado “Gold” award winner
- Full ITAR compliance
Manufacturing Support Processes:
- Turnkey or consigned manufacturing
- Counterfeit Parts Control Program
- Obsolescence and EOL parts management
- Parts management to customer provided requirements (AVL, PAPL, PAMPL)
- Component traceability by Lot Date Code or customer provided tracking process
- Incoming XRF screening for all Military and Space programs (pure tin and speciality metal detection)
- Component lead forming, part programming and post-delivery component level test screening as part of the assembly services
- Automated surface mount and Plated through-hole assembly
- Qualified Ceramic Column Grid Array (CGA) assembly
- Automated Optical Inspection
- 2D 360 degree rotational Real Time Xray
- Burn-in capabilities at assembly, module and box level
- Flying Probe
- System Level Board testing capable
- Shock, Vibration and Temperature
- Conformal Coating to Mil-I-46058 standards