Aeroflex Control Components (ACC) is a supplier of high-performance solid-state RF and microwave components and sub-systems serving the military, aerospace, commercial and instrumentation markets.
ACC’s 47,000 square foot facility is located in Eatontown, New Jersey, to serve our US and International customers. Resources include comprehensive in-house design, manufacturing and test capabilities to 40GHz. All manufacturing and test operations are performed in our state-of-the-art production facility. ACC has an ISO-9001:2008 accredited quality system and as part of our commitment to continuous improvement, all employees participate in comprehensive training programs, keeping pace with industry innovations. We are proud to have achieved approved-supplier status on many military and space programs such as Predator, MRAP, F-16, AEGIS THAAD and dozens more.
Our team of design engineers has extensive experience in passive and active component design and sub-system integration. By utilizing the latest and most advanced CAD software, we offer comprehensive design, test, and manufacturing solutions.
Aeroflex Control Components is your source for the following standard products:
- Attenuators – Digital, Voltage Variable and Current Controlled
- Detectors – Schottky and Tunnel Detectors up to 40GHz
- Directional Couplers – Stripline Couplers in 6dB, 10dB, 20dB and 30dB Coupling Values
- Limiters – Low Leakage and High Power Surface mount and coaxial to 26GHz
- Phase Shifters – Digital, Voltage Variable and Current Controlled
- Power Dividers – 2 way , 4 way and 6 way Products up to 18GHz
- Switches – SPST to SP6T with Transfer switches 0.01 to 18GHz
- High Power T/R Switches – 0.01 to 6GHz up to 200W CW
Our custom capabilities include:
- Custom PIN diode and GAASFET based switches and switch assemblies
- Custom Integrated Assemblies with complete design, manufacturing and test to 40GHz