More Product Features
• Special Purpose Fixed Attenuators: In addition to its standard offering of attenuators, Aeroflex / Inmet designs and manufactures a wide array of multi-component hybrid units such as: Between Series Attenuators,, DC Blocking Attenuators and DC Bias Passing Attenuators
• Available Connector Options: Aeroflex / Inmet offers a wide selection of connector types for low power attenuators including SMA, Type N, TNC, BNC, Type F, SMB, SMP, 2.9mm, 2.4mm, and 1.85mm.
• Attenuation: Most models are offered from 0-60 dB in full dB increments. Typical values are 0-10, 12, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 dB with many available from stock or through distribution. Other full dB or partial dB values such as 0.5dB are available as build to order.
• Custom Designs: Aeroflex / Inmet engineers can create, design and produce custom components for customers that have unique or unusual specifications or requirements.
• RoHS Compliant: All models are compliant.
• Markets Served: Designs are suited for both the military and commercial markets. MIL Spec testing is available on request.
• Production Priced: Most of the 2 watt attenuator product offering is designed to cost targets that mesh well with high volume requirements.